Friday, September 18, 2015

First Post: Update 1

Okay so, this is the first of many mandatory and probably distasteful blog updates I will be making over the course of 9 months. 

Over those 9 months I will be developing within my skills and artistic (Ha!) talents a 5-10 minute animation regarding some adventures with me and my Siblings Pathfinder characters. 

Pathfinder is a Table Top Roleplaying Game very similar to D&D, but really really complicated. I don't know why this game appealed to me more, but it did. 

Anyhow, I'm going to be modelling, texturing, rigging, and animating these characters (Dear God help me), and probably many more, to show in a more cinematic way what had happened in our adventure. 5-10 minutes is pretty short, but it will probably be 5-10 minutes of the most exciting part of the adventure. 

Here's some current progress for My Character: Amas Iso

Bamboo Textured Floor done by Rovy 
(I don't know how to do Bump Map Textures Yet...)

No comments:

Post a Comment